2. Personnel record card with a photograph certified at the place of employment - 2 copies
3. Letter of recommendation
4. Bound copies of the dissertation - in the required amount and the manuscript of author’s abstract (applicant signs the front pages of all copies of the dissertation)
5. Protocol statements on the approval of the dissertation subject by the AR Research and Coordination Council - 2 copies
6. Scientific supervisor’s (consultant’s) review - 2 copies
7. Protocol statements on the approval of the dissertation subject and scientific supervisor (consultant) - 2 copies
8. Certificate of passed PhD examinations (for PhD candidates) - 2 copies
9. A certified copy of higher education diploma for PhD candidates (those who received higher education abroad, including the CIS countries, shall also submit equivalence certificate issued by the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic) - 2 copies
A certified copy of PhD diploma for candidates for a Doctor of Science degree (those who received their PhD abroad, including the CIS countries, shall also present equivalence diploma issued by the Commission) - 2 copies
10. Review and minutes of the organization where the dissertation was implemented (2 copies), the minutes of review discussion (2 copies), referees’ written reviews (1 copy of each) and CDs with the video recording of the discussion (2 copies)
The review is compiled in the form of an abstract of minutes of chair (laboratory, department, division) meeting and/or seminar; approved by the head of organization with the seal of the organization.
The minutes is signed by the chairperson and secretary of the meeting, their signatures are authenticated by the academic secretary of the organization in the relevant order.
11. Reference of the applicant’s scientific-educational and practical activities - 2 copies
The reference is given by the place of employment, signed by the head of organization (institution), authenticated by the official seal and date.
12. List of scientific publications on the dissertation subject - 2 copies
13. Research papers, conference materials, their copies and digital copies (including table of contents), monographs and books on the subject of the dissertation are submitted in a separate folder - 2 copies
Originals of research papers published abroad shall be submitted. In case of absence of the original of a research paper, written information with the exact URL of the publication web site must be added to the copy of the paper and this URL must be included in the list of scientific works.
An international conference will be held
2nd International Conference “Innovations and Creativity”