II. International Conference on Modern Trends in Digital Economy DIGITAL ECONOMY: MODERN CHALLENGES AND REAL OPPORTUNITIES 7 May, 202129 March 2021
The main goal of the II. International Conference on Modern Trends on Digital Economy is to bring together relevant representatives from the public, private sector, universities and international organizations to discuss current trends in the digital economy and identify future challenges.
We invite representatives of government, business, education and the scientific community to participate in the international scientific and practical conference!
The working languages of the conference: Azerbaijani, Turkish, Russian, English.
- The digital economy: innovation, growth and social welfare
- Green and digital economy for sustainable development: smart village, smart city and smart country
- New technologies and business innovations in the era of digital transformation
- Human capital in the digital economy: new models of education.
- Digital finance, banking and insurance: fin-tech and financial inclusion
- Directions for the use of digital technologies in the process of restoration and development of the Karabakh economy.